Sunday, September 30, 2007

another sickness

Bennett woke up with a sore throad and low-grade fever, so we're home from church again. Fortunately, Cody appears to be better. At least we have one member of the family well. My thumb is getting better, but it's still probably only at 70 percent.

The good news is that Rhonda slept better and her headache has subsided a bit--both answers to prayer. She even got outside in the morning to the patio. This feels like the first good day for her in a while and I find myself being so cautious and wondering how she'll feel tonight and how she'll sleep.

By the way, a friend informed me that I had this blog set so that only registered users could comment. Sorry if you've tried to comment and couldn't. I've changed the setting so that anyone can easily comment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we've been praying for you, Rhonda. God is with you guys while you go through these dificult days. Be strong for the Lord!