Monday, December 1, 2008

My sweet boys!


Here they are and so cute. They sure make me smile and definitely make me laugh. We recently started a new tradition at our house. Every dinner time is question time. Each person gets to ask a question and the rest of us have to answer it. We have learned a lot about each other and I think that the boys have had an easier time answering the questions than I have. ie. What is your favorite, favorite place to eat? What do you think heaven will be like? What is your favorite animal? and What was your favorite thing to do this week?
Bennett is our project man. He loves to be creative. Give him an idea or plan some kind of craft or project and he can hardly contain his excitement. Don't mention the project ahead of time or you may have to do it at 7am. He loves Legos and building things. He has reputation for taking random things and creating things with it. He also has a great imagination and goes on many adventures to get the bad guys of course. He loves Star Wars and I am convinced would love to be the next Jedi Knight. He is our morning guy and has an amazingly happy disposition. He is very affectionate and frequently stops playing to give his mommy a quick hug.
Cody is our compassionate and senstive one. He has frequently told me that when he grows up he wants to be a doctor and a cooker so he can take care of Mommy and Daddy. I would not be surprised if he did. He constantly surprises us with his profound thoughts. ie. Why did God make mean dinosaurs? Did you know that God still loves us even when we make mistakes? I am glad that there won't be any wasps in heaven! He loves a wide variety of things but his favorites are Star Wars, legos, and playmobil. Sound familiar? He loves his brother and often says "You are the best big brother ever!" He is a great playmate for Bennett and that has been a great blessing for me especially during this time.
So if you come to visit don't forget to bring your lightsaber, scissors, glue stick or in Cody's case you might even want to bring your sword because you may have to pretend that you are Goliath. You never know what kind of adventure you will go on at our house.

2 comments:

Adrianne said...

Hah hah, they crack me up! Brandon would still get along so well with those two. We also have a variety of light sabers, swords, shields, daggers and nerf guns. And there's not a day that goes by that I don't step on a bitty piece of lego. Gavin would love to join in too. He missed out on getting to know your boys:-(

They are too cute! I'm so glad you posted their sweet picture. When you're up to it, I'd love to see more. I know, I never stop buggin' ya:-)

Fernando Solis Eguiza said...

El NiƱo Y Tu Pilin