Tuesday, August 12, 2008

No relief yet

Thank you for praying!! I am tolerating the medicine(less drowsiness), however I have had only a little relief from the pain. Because I have to slowly increase it, it will be a couple weeks before I am on the maximum dose. I am trying not to think much beyond this because I continue to pray and hope that it will work.
It has been a little challenging since the boys came home because my pain went from manageable to difficult to manage. It is amazing how my increase in activity affects my legs and my head. Thankfully, Cody will start preschool on the 21st each morning and Bennett will start on the 26th. We are hoping that this will allow me some rest time each day so that I will be able to handle the activity of the rest of the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rhonda--I was glad to talk with you at church today and so glad to have a chance to have Cody in my class. I will specifically pray about your pain in your legs and your endurance. My life verse is Heb. 10:37 "For you have need of much endurance so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised. I know that much good, many promises are coming from this endurance race. I so pray that one of the good things is eventually a return to full strength and freedom from pain. Much love, Virginia