Monday, August 4, 2008

New medicine

Please pray as I try to adjust to some new medicine that will hopefully help the nerve pain in my legs. A couple of months ago I started taking medicine in hopes that it would help. Intially, I thought it was working but that was short lived and I continue to be really uncomfortable when I increase my activity.
Last week it was obvious when I met with the doctor that I needed to get off of it and try something different. Thankfully the new medicine has had minor SE so far, but I feel so drowsy and drugged. Supposedly this will decrease in time. I am only taking one and I am suppose increase it to six a day. I don't know how my body will respond to it.
Perry and the boys return Tuesday evening and I am praying that God will help me take care of the boys and give me wisdom with how to increase the medicine.

1 comment:

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Praying for you Rhonda! I think of you often.