Friday, November 2, 2007

inches back

So much for the times of emotional stability. It seems like things always happen at once. I'm a couple days from leaving on a 10 day trip. Bennett came down with a fever last night. And the last few days. Rhonda has been inching backwards. Her eye problems are back and her head pressure has worsened. Plus, she's battling some sinus issues.

Fortunately, Bennett seemed to be doing better today. In the midst of times like these, I really find the spiritual battle heat up. My thoughts feel heavy and humorless, and I continually feel like I must throw my shield up at the negative darts coming in. Rhonda, who has maintained a wonderful spirit and godly focus throughout these times also starts to feel the emotional weight of it all. We do appreciate your prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know this is hard on your family. Hang in there, and know that God is in your house at all times, and there are many friends who are are praying for you every day as well.