Wednesday, November 21, 2007

So thankful

I so thankful that Perry is home now and even more thankful that he won't be making any more trips to Europe this year. No more transition sounds good to me.
I am even more thankful for friends and family who have prayed for us and helped us take care of our children, cooking, laundry, cleaning.... You have been such servants and have blessed us. Thank you for your faithfulness to us during my recovery.
I am most thankful for my husband. He has been amazing and so supportive and has been such a servant to me amidst the stress of juggling everthing. This has been a huge help.

I am inching forward and it feels so good. The last week I have had more relief than previously and it feels really good to be able to move around more. I attitribute this to of course answers to prayer but also a supplement that I have taken. I have been so sensitive to medicine that I have found it difficult to take the medicine that the doctors have wanted me to take. Of course, most of them come with quite a few side effects. I have prayed that God would show me what to do. I don't believe it was a coincidence that my best friend's husband in Canada has taken this supplement with amazing relief and encouraged me to try it. This supplement is all natural and is very effective for conditions where there is a lot of inflammation which is my problem.

So, I am grateful and hope that I will even be able to go out for Thanksgiving dinner. I am trying to take it slow and working on trying to take of the boys more so that Perry can work more. I still have to rest a lot and thankfully the boys are used to me lying in my bed while we read and play games and cuddle. They don't seem to mind.

Lastly, I want to give thanksgiving for the greatest gift of all... Christ Jesus who extended such amazing grace to us amidst our sinfulness. He suffered so much so that we might have life and forgiveness and most of all hope. I am so humbled that he would do that for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rhonda,
I was just curious what supplement are you taking that has been helping?

Lisa Pemberton