Monday, January 28, 2008

Saying good-bye to parents

We said good-bye to my parents this morning. We were all a bit weepy and sad. They came at such a difficult time and really ministered to us. I'm so thankful for their godly servants heart and example.

We're trying to settle back into life, although we're again starting recovery from further back. Rhonda's back is a little better, but her other symptoms remain the same. The effects of the four IVIG treatments usually take a few days. By the way, my brother sent a web site for a British group that he found quite helpful. I think it does do a good job of explaining CIDP in plain language. It is: http://www.gbs.org.uk/info/cidp.htm

One answer to prayer is that many of the needs I wrote about last blog have been met in various ways. We have found a college student to help us on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We've also had folks give us books on tape and point us to further resources. Thanks so much for your help.

No comments: