Sunday, August 26, 2007

Happy Birthday 2

Ok, my last post was wrong. We did not have quiet birthdays. My wife and other accomplises surprised me with a night out on the town (and I needed it). The boys had been great all week, but Saturday was certainly not one of our better days. I enjoyed some adult conversation instead of refereeing.

Rhonda was also surprised. She was treated to an evening of Bush's chicken, chocolate covered strawberries, brownies, and a housefull of wonderful friends at her beck and call. They even cleaned the house! One awesome gift was a in home pedicure (the boys were especially wondering what was being done to mommy's feet. Rhonda is wondering how she will ever return to normal life again after all this wonderful pampering. She has felt very loved and spoiled. Thanks again to everyone for all the sacrificial love you've shown us.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Praying God’s healing Hand over you and asking Him to give to give you peace as you wait for His healing. Omar and I were sad to miss the 2 birthday celebrations but we had to be somewhere else at the same time =(
I told Perry at church Sunday to call me if you need ANYTHING!! I can come over in the evening to help you out.
PRAYING!